New You Retreat 2014 – Registration Now Open
Pre-Launch Registration Page (by private invitation only)
Congratulations! You have been personally invited to this hidden pre-launch page by either Jennifer Thompson or Tim Robins.
We will be publicly launching the 2014 New You Retreat this coming Friday 8th November 2013. News of the retreat will go out to over 80,000 people worldwide. There are just 35 spaces available on this retreat.
This is an opportunity to secure your place for the 2014 New You Retreat and join us for 7 days that will transform your body, your eating habits and your mind.
A life-changing 7 day detox cleanse retreat
Join wellness experts Tim Robins, Jennifer Thompson, Julie Hirunchai and Barbara O’Hagan for a 7 day detox cleanse that will revitalize your body and mind.
We bring together an incredible team of highly experienced practitioners who will facilitate rejuvenation and healing within you.
Who is this retreat designed for?
The New You Retreat will be an ideal experience if you are interested in:
- Cleansing toxins from your body
- Resetting your digestion
- Breaking cravings or other unwanted eating habits
- Integrating more raw food & healthy living practices into your daily life
- Quietening your mind
- Learning how to apply EFT tapping on yourself
- Letting go and moving on from your past
- Making peace with yourself in the present
- Redefining what you are capable of in your future
- Developing your yoga practice (or starting one if you currently don’t practice)
Guided Detox Cleanse + EFT Life Coaching + NLP ‘Language Detox’
+ Ashtanga Yoga + Green Smoothies + Green Juices
+ Massage + Sun + Beach + Relaxing = New You
Lose 3-7kg over the 7 days
Let go of unwanted emotional baggage
Discover a healthier, more confident and happier You
Give something back to your body and receive much more energy in return
Name of retreat: New You Retreat
Location: Phuket, Thailand
Duration: 7 days
Date: Friday 7th – Friday 14th March 2014
Focus: 7 Day Detox Cleanse – Physical & Emotional Cleanse in north Phuket’s Tropical Paradise
Availability: There are just 35 spaces available.
Price: $1950 USD
- 7 nights ‘Deluxe Room’ accommodation at Nai Yang Beach Resort (shared twin room as standard)
- Comprehensive 7 day detox program facilitated by detox expert Jennifer Thompson
- Daily ‘Emotional Detox’ Sessions with Master NLP/EFT Practitioner Tim Robins
- Daily Yoga class (optional) – with Phuket’s most loved Yoga teacher Julie Hirunchai
- Communication Detox Workshops – with NLP Life Coach Barbara O’Hagan
- 5 Highly Nutritious Cleansing drinks per day: delicious green smoothies and fresh green juices
- Daily meditation classes
- 1 hour complimentary Thai or oil massage
- Complimentary yoga mat to take home with you
- Access to world class therapists: acupuncture & remedial massage
- Course materials: notebooks, handouts & pens
- Hand made New You Retreat shoulder bag filled with useful Thai gifts
- Exciting (optional) excursion to see the Big Buddha statue, Chalong temple & Thai souvenir market
- Price in inclusive of VAT and taxes
- Your airfare(s) to/from Phuket
- Any visa fees required to enter Thailand
- Taxi from airport to/from the resort (resort is only 5 mins from airport – about $5 USD in a taxi)
- Use of the hotel phone in your room
- WiFi usage in your room (free WiFi is available in the lobby area)
- Any additional food or drinks that you order from the resort
- Any additional massages you have after your complimentary massage
register here below
Terms & Conditions
Prices are based upon sharing a Thai Deluxe /Oriental Wing twin room.
Same gender sharing only, unless you are coming as a couple.
Private Thai Deluxe /Oriental Wing rooms are available for an extra $490.
All prices are in USD. Currency converter here.
Until December 7th 2013 purchases are fully refundable (minus an $85 USD administration fee)
From December 8th – January 7th 2014 half refunds will be given (minus an $85 USD administration fee)
From February 8th 2014 onwards no refunds will be given, but, should you be unable to attend the March 2014 retreat you will be able to either transfer your payment to another person or transfer your payment to a future New You Retreat
Naturally, no one books with the intention of canceling or postponing their retreat, but unexpected things do happen, so please consider purchasing travel cancellation insurance.
New You Retreat Cancellation Policy
While we have never cancelled a retreat to date. If we must cancel or change a scheduled retreat date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payments to us, constituting a full settlement.
New You Retreat is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
Want to keep updated about the New You Retreat 2014?
Simply LIKE our Facebook page below and you will receive all our announcements: