New You Retreat Terms & Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. If the customer chooses to reserve his/her place by opting for the deposit option, the customer shall pay New You Retreat a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of $200 USD per person. Should the customer later wish to cancel their reservation this sum is non-refundable.
3. In the instance of paying a deposit to reserve a place on the retreat, the balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to New You Retreat not more than 30 days after the deposit is paid.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date New You Retreat reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before retreat start date, 100% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before retreat start date, 50% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before retreat start date, 25% refund
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before retreat start date, 0% refund
6. Due to unforeseen facilitator cancellations or other situations beyond our control, New You Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. New You Retreat is not held liable for flight costs.
8. New You Retreat reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the resort property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to New You Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all New You Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. New You Retreat reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and New You Retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. New You Retreat retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. New You Retreat accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. New You Retreat can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, trains, buses or other forms of transport.
17. New You Retreat reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by New You Retreat. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. New You Retreat is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
20. New You Retreat cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
22. New You Retreat shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
23. New You Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or traveling to and from New You Retreat.
24. We strongly recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the Law of England & Wales and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of English & Welsh courts in all matters regarding them.
Any claim relating to New You Retreat’s web site shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.